Sunday, October 6, 2013

#utah #ldsconf

I am a student at BYU (Brigham Young University). I love it.
I live in Provo, Utah. I love it. Most of the time...

Utah has the most temperamental weather ever. One day it is hot, the next it is snowing. Sometimes it even goes from hot to snowing in the same day. Seriously Utah, MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!! I grew up in Arizona and I am still a Zona girl at heart. So, Utah and I don't always get along... especially when it comes to the weather. Snow is fun for about a month. Utah seems to think its OK to snow for five months. It is most definitely NOT OK. I love hot cocoa and snuggling with blankets; I am almost always wrapped in a blanket when I'm home. I am fine if its a bit chilly. I like to wear light coats. And for some reason, if its cloudy, I am slightly less miffed about the temperature. I do not however, enjoy the bitter cold that I know is just around the corner. I survived last winter, barely. We'll see if I make it out alive this time. Keep your fingers crossed and wish me luck.



This weekend was amazing!! Every six months we have the opportunity to listen to the Prophet. I look forward to the first weekend of April and October for this reason. There were some seriously POWERFUL talks yesterday and today. I am so excited to get to read and watch them all again!! If you missed out on any of talks... here you go!! You will not regret taking the time to read or watch!

These men are called of God and their messages are inspired. I know that what they teach leads to true and eternal happiness. 
Remember the Lord loves you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment